Monday, June 2, 2008

FCA Golf Tournament Huge Success

Tonight we finished up the final round of the tournament which began yesterday. It's a long 2 days with many months of preparation behind them. Each year I continue to be overwhelmingly humbled by all the support we get for our annual golf tournament. So many people give. Many people donate their precious time, serving unselfishly in the intense heat, making sure the tournament runs smoothly. Others give their financial resources and many do both. Thank you for coming along side us in ministry. Without you, we can't do it.

It's fun to look back and see how the Lord has blessed the efforts of so many. Ten years ago, when Bill first came on staff, the tournament hosted 28 teams. This year, we had about 80 teams! Think of how many lives are going to be impacted with the resources raised....God continues to do exceedingly above and beyond what we ask.

I wish I could thank each person individually for their contribution to making this a success. I'm blessed more than you can imagine for the support you continually show Bill and our family. We are so grateful for each of you.

1 comment:

The Wests said...

And we are blessed by you! You guys put on a great tournament!