Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good News!

Today Lana Fisher got a wonderful report on her MRI and CT scan. The scans were clean, showing NO cancer. Praise the Lord. We are so thankful for His mercies that are new every morning!!! (For those of you who do not know Lana: she & her husband, Chad, are dear friends of ours, she is 25 yrs old, diagnosed with melanoma last summer. She's had a series of surgeries with the most recent in April to remove a malignant tumor on her lung, so we are very thankful for the good report today). Let's keep praying and praising! Doctors want her to continue having scans done every 3 months right now to keep a close eye on things.

Lana has been such an inspiration to so many. Her faith is the real deal. She's compassionate, fun, courageous, faithful, loving, brave, dependable, smart and to top it off...beautiful. ;) Her friendship has been a blessing to me. She's gone though adversity with such character. Lana's words are: "I'm trusting God. Not, 'I'm trusting God to______, but I'm trusting God." The way she has leaned on the Lord, especially in times of being very broken hearted and physically ill, has been an example for us all. Thank you, Lana! I love you, sweet friend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such great news. Even though I don't know Lana personally she's been an inspiration to me. I think I trust the Lord...then I get the flu and I start freaking out! She is a huge reminder to me to just trust in the Lord.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Lana is truly a witness to us all.
We are so grateful to the Lord for
this miracle. God is so faithful.
We celebrate with Lana, Chad, and
Lana's parents praising God and
giving him all the glory.

Marilyn

Jimmy Frank & Emily Rogers said...

Praise God! We are very happy to hear the great report and are continuing to believe for complete and forever healing.

Jimmy Frank & Emily Rogers said...

Johnna, time to update your blog with some more pictures and video of those little girls. You need to keep up with us.